Sunday, May 14, 2017

This one goes out to the WF Red Team


With Mod3 presentations and 20.109 in general coming to an end, I'd like to dedicate this final blog post to my lab mates. While we definitely had our fair share of difficulties and disasters (some of which are too horrible to even recount), we did this together and I don't think I could've made it through this semester without them. 

RED TEAM:


we did it legally blonde animated GIF
(fyi this is the first time I've used a meme in a blog post and I'm super proud of myself)

In a class like 109, it's important to have a supportive group around you, and I knew you guys always had my back. From small questions on the homework, to panicked questions about research proposals, we all helped each other get to where we are today and I'm so proud of everything we were able to accomplish this semester. One of the comments that Professor Belcher gave to us during our presentation was that we had come a really long way from where we started, and that we showed a lot of improvement and I think she's right. Even when times were tough and we couldn't roll those cathodes for the life of us, we were able to push through and make batteries that (mostly) worked and I think we've all grown a lot throughout this semester. 

20.109 in general has been a great experience. As it is only the second course 20 class that I've taken, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I've loved the material and the faculty have been super supportive and helpful throughout the entire process. While it was definitely a lot of work, it's been worth it and I feel really accomplished about the entire past semester. My favorite part was making the proposal for the third module, because at the beginning of the semester I had no idea how we were going to come up with something, but somehow we did it and I really really liked our project and am happy with our finalized proposal.

Anyways, still can't believe it's over!!! Good luck to all future 109ers and thanks for a great semester. xoxoxo-Madison


No comments:

Post a Comment