Friday, May 12, 2017

As the dust settles...



At the beginning of the semester when a research proposal was mentioned, I immediately panicked. I saw no way for me to undertake that even after the course of a semester. In fact, A few weeks ago I still couldn't see it as possible.


Was actually more painless than I thought it would be. I think I, and everyone else, learned a lot from Journal Club or at least got more comfortable with the experience of presenting. It went by quite quickly. Almost too quickly. I could have spent another week at least practicing and working on the slides. But alas,


In then end, I ended up with a super cool battery and a mind full of knowledge. I feel more like the quintessential scientist than ever before. I have held a beaker, cooked a battery, and put on a lab coat. And I feel more secure in my choice to be course 20 than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment